The Love…The Second Time Around Celebration dovetails with the theme of my latest novel, Retribution. Help me celebrate by submitting your most interesting stories of people taking another shot at a relationship.
· There is no restriction as it pertains to form or genre. Stories can be fact or fiction. Use your imagination, make them attention-grabbing.
· Somewhere in there, you must tell the reader why the couple broke up and why they feel compelled to get back together. This can be done from any of your characters’ point-of-view.
· The word cap is 500.
· Indicate on your blog post, by the relevant badge, whether you’re in the fact or fiction category.
· There will be voting and prizes, so it’ll be a reader’s choice situation, where you get to choose your favourite anecdote/poem/refection/story. The best piece of fact and fiction—as determined by your vote—will receive a $10.00 Amazon Gift Card, so that’s two prizes.
I will be reaching out to a few trusty bloggers so that in the event of ties, we can have a tie break decision. If we cannot decide on a winner in either category, prizes will be divvied up between the best two entries and the loot (meagre as it is) shared.
I hope you’ll join the fun and sign up below to participate. Entries open now, so get cracking on those stories.
· Last day to submit your piece of fact or fiction is on February 14. Post your link here. (Book blast off on Friday, February 1, 2013.) The polls will open on February 15 and we’ll have a few days to read and vote.
· Winners will be announced on Friday, February 22, 2013.
I’d appreciate your help with spreading the word, so do hit one of the share buttons before you go and don't forget to sign up!The Linky list is below.