Friday, February 20, 2015

Dangerously in Love ... An Adrenalin Rush




In Dangerously in Love, Michele Kimbrough has crafted a story that begins with a bang and then moves into deceptively-calm waters before morphing into a waterslide that creates an adrenalin rush

Kimbrough's characters are interesting and varied, running the gamut from decent and upstanding to deceptive and sinfully wicked.

The reckless actions of Hill, the main character, kept me on the edge of my seat and I was invested in his story, which even drew a few tears from me at one point. Kimbrough did a great job with plotting and executing this action-packed novel that will keep you glued to the pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear what you think about the books I'm discussing.

© 2011 The Readers' Suite, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena