Friday, September 11, 2015

Baby Love – Hope & Healing


This year, I've tried a bunch of authors who are new to me and Suzette Riddick is another. Baby Love is a quick read that took me though a range of emotions. Bianca is a woman after my own heart who is kind and compassionate, but takes things into her own hands and deals with her business. Still, it is possible to try and take the coward's way out when we don't want to deal with major issues in our relationships.

Her husband, Wesley, comes across as demanding and unwilling to listen, but his love for Bianca is clear. The writer gradually strips away Wesley's defenses and shows his vulnerability when he realizes his attitude might cost him his marriage.


Baby Love is a story of love, healing, forgiveness and determination. I'm looking forward to Book 2.

Cover Note: Appropriate cover for the story line. 

Source: Purchased via Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear what you think about the books I'm discussing.

© 2011 The Readers' Suite, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena