Sunday, June 26, 2016

Enticed by Chanta Rand

At first, I wasn't absorbed by the story, but when I tried it the second time around I hit my stride and enjoyed it.

Lucas has a larger-than-life ego and Nyla is determined to cut him down to size. Loved the verbal banter between these two and Nyla had some witty lines that made their conversations lively.

Although the story isn't very long, the writer does a good job of showing why the characters are the people they've become. 

Will definitely read other books by this writer.

Cover Note: Nice representation of the story line.

Source: I purchased Enticed on Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear what you think about the books I'm discussing.

© 2011 The Readers' Suite, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena