Saturday, March 14, 2015

Holiday Hotel ... Smooth & 'Moreish'

This is my first read by Barbara Joe Williams and I know it won't be my last, since I have another book written by her on my Kindle.

Holiday Hotel is a fast, smooth read which reminds me that relationships only last if we work to keep them fresh and vibrant.

Janna, a wife of fifteen years is looking forward to a getaway with her spouse, who disappoints her (or so the thinks). She resigns herself to a relaxing evening alone, until her husband turns up and brings the heat with him.

This short story is well-written and piques my interest in what Ms. Williams has come up with for the second installment. If I have any complaint, it's that I would have enjoyed reading more about this couple. Where I come from, when you'd love to have more of something, especially food, it's described as being 'moreish'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear what you think about the books I'm discussing.

© 2011 The Readers' Suite, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena