Sunday, May 10, 2015

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough by Chicki Brown



Rhani Drake meets television personality Greg Stafford when he’s referred to her for mandatory therapy. She knows what the rules are as it pertains to client/therapy relations, but resisting Greg is another matter. The road to happiness is never smooth, so of course, things go haywire. 

Although it was clear from the get-go that this relationship was a huge problem waiting to happen, Chicki Brown took the reader there. The relationship between Rhani and Greg developed nicely, despite the problems both characters had to overcome.

Brown kept me on the edge of my seat waiting for the plotline to explode and when it did, I was right there in the middle of the blowout with the characters. I experienced Rhani’s loss and devastation as if they were my own. 

One of the best things about this story was meeting the hero’s family. The Stafford clan is a warm, engaging group whose stories I can’t wait to explore. . Now that I’ve read Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough, I’ll have to backtrack to Till You Come Back To Me, which is already on my Kindle. 

IMO, Chicki Brown has a winner with this series.

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough on Amazon

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear what you think about the books I'm discussing.

© 2011 The Readers' Suite, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena