Thursday, September 22, 2016

A Must-Have Resource For Writers

TheLiterary Entrepreneur's Toolkit–Building and Managing an Online Presence forAuthors is my latest discovery and another resource I'll be consulting regularly. I picked up the book because I'd come across the writer's online business a time or two in the past, so I figured she'd know her stuff.

This book is a must read for anyone who wants to build and maintain an online presence. It covers important subjects such as branding, finding readers, and building a community, plus it explains the various social networks, how they differ, tips for using each platform and how writers can use them to their advantage. There are links to 'follow worthy' individuals/influencers for each network, also links to resources such as web hosting, trailer making, audio platforms, file storage, video editing and a host of other cool tools. At the end of the book, there's a reading list.


I've been using The Literary Entrepreneur's Toolkit as a kind of refresher course on must-dos and don'ts, and gathering ideas for my own marketing and promotion. Did I mention how much I've learned about the various networks, even the ones I'm on, but have been neglecting like LinkedIn and Google+? I'm glad I purchased this book and would recommend it for every writer who is struggling with establishing their presence online. 

Source: I purchased the book on Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear what you think about the books I'm discussing.

© 2011 The Readers' Suite, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena